Attention European Car Technicians With 5+ Years Experience.
- Are you a car nut looking to work in a shop run by people who love cars and anything else that has an engine, goes fast and makes lots of noise?
- Are you wanting to work in a place that truly cares about doing the right thing for the customer – always.
- Are you looking for a place that challenges you and wants you to figure out how to repair things rather than just replace/sell parts?
- Are you passionate about European cars such as Porsche, BMW, Audi and Mercedes?
- Are you wishing you could find a great place to work on amazing cars in the Surrey/Langley area?
If so, Turn3 Autosport may be the place for you and we should meet.
Turn3 was born out of the passion co-founders Jeff and Kevin have for helping fellow enthusiasts experience unforgettable adventures. It all began ten years ago, when they met at Seattle’s Pacific Raceway where they relived their favourite turns over lunch. One of their favourites—turn 3 right there at Pacific Raceway.
What they found was a shared obsession with cars, and the desire for uncompromising service. Over the last decade, Kevin and Jeff have travelled across North America and around the world, always connecting on races, turns and high performance cars. Some close claim it’s an addiction. For Jeff and Kevin, it’s an incredible adventure ten years in the making.
At Turn3 We Believe:
▪ Cars are to be enjoyed instead of just drooled over in temperature-controlled garages.
▪ A car’s soul (and that of the person driving it) comes alive when pushed to its limits.
▪ Passionate drivers share a bond that cannot be explained.
▪ A good drive brings out the best of who we are.
▪ In innovative technology, as long as it doesn’t insulate us from the machines and roads we love.
▪ Living an adventurous life with cars, corners and camaraderie is the only way.
Taking care of your car should not be a major inconvenience in your life.
At Turn3 We Promise Our Customers:
- Save Time. We know you’re busy, so when your car requires service we can arrange for pick up and drop off to your home or office. We also know life happens beyond 9 to 5, so if you’d prefer to bring your car in, we’re happy to offer flexible times. And, you are welcome to use one of our service loaners – European cars of course!
- Done Right. We’re not just obsessed with cars, we’re also experienced on the racetrack too. That’s why we’ll tell it to you like it is, recommending only the products and services required to ensure your car is setup perfectly for your driving style. And, we hold very high standards (some say we are “picky”) so we can’t help but ensure every detail is right the first time.
- The Price We Say Is The Price You Pay. Turn3 Autosport was born out of a passion for incredible driving, not from a desire to surprise customers with unexpected bills. That’s why, the price we say is the price you pay, and if you’re surprised by an additional amount, then you don’t need to pay it.
At Turn3 We Are Looking For A Technical That:
- Is passionate about cars and driving.
- Started their life on their back – working on cars in their garage when they were young.
- Can fix anything – and likes the challenge of figuring out things that other people cannot.
- Has learnt a lot from working at a European Car dealership, but knows it is not home for them.
- Likes to work hard
- Has at least 5 years experience as a technician working on European Cars – Porsche, BMW, Audi and Mercedes experience is ideal.
- Would like to work full time but flexible hours.
- Gets frustrated when people try to cut corners or band-aid a situation instead of fixing it right the first time.
- Gets angry when they see someone get sold parts or services that they don’t really need.
- Lives life consistently with our Core Values:
o Good is not good enough.
o Tell it like it is.
o Do what you say and then some.
o Treat everyone with respect.
For more information about Turn3 Autosport, see our website: www.Turn3Autosport.com