FANATICS ABOUT SERVICE. OBSESSED WITH CARS.
Summer in The Rear View Mirror
It was a spectacular summer in Vancouver and we hope you have had time for some great drives.
Your Favourite Drives
In fact, we’d like to hear about your favourite drives– either 2-3 day road trips or your Sunday morning long-way-around to get a coffee.
Kevin’s is a combination of three great roads that weave together for a perfect drive in Bellingham, Washington. Chuckanut Drive to Burlington and then to Lakeway Drive back to Bellingham.
In each issue going forward, we will feature other favourite drives we’ve experienced or ones that you, our readers, have shared – so be on the lookout!
Share your favourite drive here https://www.facebook.com/turn3autosport
365 Days And Counting…
Turn3 Autosport is officially one year old – well really 10 years old if you count the fact that Jeff started off with Pacific Western Performance in 2003. This past year we’ve been out at the Surrey/Langley location and here are a few of the most interesting things from the past 12 months:
1. FIKSE Tech Night– We were fortunate to have FIKSE Wheels join us for the evening earlier this year and we had a great time detailing the building of high quality forged wheels. It was great to see old friends and new ones alike!
2. 911 Engine Builds – This year we have built quite a few aircooled Porsche motors. A few stock 3.0 and 3.2 motors, a warmed over 3.4, right up to a killer 3.5 twin plug with stand alone EFI. See some pics of these builds by viewing and liking our Facebook page.
3. Brad Penn Oil – Turn3 Autosport is the BC distributor for Brad Penn lubricants. We stock Penn Grade 1 Racing Oil in 10/30, 15/40, 20/50. We order stock routinely so we can also bring in any other grade you made you need. If you own an air-cooled Porsche or other flat tappet type motor you likely have read about Brad Penn Oils. We also stock Brad Penn 80/90 GL4 gear oil. Great in everything from a vintage Triumph to a Porsche 915 gearbox.
4. Mini Loaner Car – We thought it would make life easier for people – and it does. The little Mini Cooper S (JCW Edition) is not only convenient, but fun to drive too! It’s yours to use during your next service.
The Biggest Surprise Over The Past 12 Months?
The phenomenal results produced from our 3 Differences:
1. Save Time.
2. Done Right.
3. The Price We Say Is The Price You Pay.
It has been very interesting to hear the feedback of our customers over the past year. In our follow-up calls, our customers have been thrilled – so thrilled that our current customer satisfaction score is excellent. We are thrilled that our obsession with treating our customers well and doing the right things for them is working!
One of the most common comments we hear is, “It’s refreshing to take my car to a place where it does not feel like I’m being sold a bunch of extra stuff. Could you also take care of my wife’s vehicle?” We did not expect this, and as a result have had a few cars in the shop that don’t fit in the “European car” category.
We love taking care of people and watching as they refer their friends and families – that’s the ultimate compliment. So we’ll gladly take care of your Porsche, BMW, or other European car – and if you haven’t found a good enough place for your other vehicles, I’m sure we can help you with them too.
“I’ve recommended Turn3 Autosport to many friends. Jeff and the mechanics are very approachable and personable. It’s difficult to find a great car place for my 3 vintage Porsche’s and the guys at Turn3 are car guys and they understand and are concerned of my needs and budget. I l also love the courtesy car!”
~ Kay Wiese
Put On The Brakes – At Our End Of Summer Brake Sale That Is!
One of the most common items to maintain on our cars is the brake system (next to changing the engine oil of course). We’ve been told that our prices for brakes are very competitive so we did some research – our prices are more competitive than we thought! As a result, we decided to do a promotion so you and the people you know can not only keep your car safe, but also get a good deal – and experience our easy, straightforward service as well.
|Fall Service Prices||Front Brakes & Rotors||Oil Change|
|Porsche 986/987 S||900||290|
|Porsche Cayenne GTS||950||290|
See What’s New
Stop by, grab a drink, and check out our shop – we’ll be happy to give you a tour and answer any questions you may have.
‘Til next time!
Jeff & Kevin